Digital Marketing Specialist
Royal Robbins, a renowned heritage brand in outdoor lifestyle apparel, now has an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team!
WHAT WE OFFER
When you join us at Royal Robbins, expect the following benefits:
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match
- Financial wellness program, including financial coaching and loans
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for medical, dental, vision, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- A sustainable product and operation
The anticipated wage range for this role is $65,000-75,000 annually.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will ensure that Royal Robbins reaches, engages, and grows our target audiences. The ideal addition to our team is detail-oriented, creative, and adept at digital marketing communications, including email, website user experience, and organic social creation (including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram). As part of our small, collaborative team, you will be the go-to expert on reaching specific audiences in the Royal Robbins brand consumer base.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Organic social: stewarding all social media platforms while setting and meeting specific performance KPIs. You will work closely with the marketing team, the Royal Robbins e-Commerce Manager, and our PR partners to drive online revenue and raise brand awareness
- Email automation: growing and maintaining a healthy email list and creating journeys that target specific customer demographics
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain and grow organic social platform strategy
- Manage, develop, and oversee social media content and calendar production
- Respond to inbound social media traffic
- Find and engage new customers, especially on Instagram and YouTube
- Track growth by generating monthly statistical reports on social analytics and trends
- Monitor web traffic and SEO functions
- Build and execute digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate on all digital and social marketing content development
- Drive email back-end functions, including automation, segmentation, lead gen, and list health
- Serve as the Royal Robbins liaison to the Fenix digital and email teams in Europe
- Support EU email marketing engagement
- Seasonal PLP enriching and maintenance to CMS
- Support the Fenix Outdoor e-commerce team on seasonal imagery and data uploads to CMS
- Provide general support with our back-end product ordering platform, Elastic
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Monitor email, web, and social analytics
- Build Google Analytics reporting systems
- Track activity to provide feedback and course correction on campaigns and programs through established KPIs and goals
WHO YOU ARE
- You are excited about brand positioning and dynamic ways to communicate that will constantly build a brand footprint
- You have at least two years of experience in digital marketing and social media
- You have a degree in marketing or communications, or an equivalent combination of specialized training and experience
- You successfully solve problems in a dynamic environment
- Utilization of social asset creative tools is your area of expertise
- You are strong in email segmentation, automation, and campaign management skills
- You have experience with InRiver, Emarsys, Elastic, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, or other similar software
- Your insights into social media communication best practices are strong and continue to develop over time
- You are comfortable diving into existing systems and have a mix of creative and analytical skills
- The Royal Robbins legacy of “always doing better than what’s been done” resonates with you
- You have a deep love of adventure and the outdoors
- You can successfully work independently to drive projects forward
- You communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Preferred (but not required)
- Experience in the outdoor industry, sporting goods, and/or apparel industries
At Royal Robbins, our values are at our core. To create something lasting and meaningful, we focus on teamwork, environmental commitment, and social responsibility. Our employees bring life to our values and keep us rooted in our heritage with a clear direction on where our company is headed.
As you may guess, our passion for the outdoors and an active lifestyle is shared amongst our employees, but this comes in many different shapes and sizes. Whether you are an expert mountaineer or just falling in love with the outdoors, we want to hear from you.
We are also ambitious. Our employees work hard and challenge themselves and each other. With great ambition also comes great humility and authenticity; as a team and company, we are grounded, hard-working, and open.
Check out our core values. Do they sound aligned with your own? We are looking for you!
- Lead, don’t follow. Referred to as “Royalism,” every employee is reminded to strive for innovation.
- Grow our people. The only way to achieve greatness is to develop the people around you. Royal Robbins provides growth and development opportunities based on individual goals.
- Be outdoors. Beyond the “work/life balance” is a fulfilling life and regularly enjoying the great outdoors.
- Keep on climbing. A common Royal phrase; hit one goal, go for next!
- Nutcracker. The name of one of Royal and Liz’s first ascents in Yosemite marks an important evolution in climbing and a symbol for Royal Robbin’s sustainable business practices.
SOUND LIKE A GREAT ADVENTURE? We were hoping you’d say so. If you fit this profile for our Digital Marketing Specialist, please do not hesitate to apply now! Applications are processed continuously, and the position can be filled before closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor and its brands, including Royal Robbins, celebrate diversity and are committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair, and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
- Louisville, CO, USA
About Royal Robbins
At Royal Robbins, we design versatile clothing for however you experience the outdoors. Our company was founded in 1968 by Royal Robbins, one of the world’s most influential climbers, and his wife Liz, the first woman to climb Half Dome. They met in Yosemite’s Camp 4, led the “clean climbing” movement, and shared a lifelong pursuit of adventure and deep respect for the natural world. Our goal has always been to create functional, durable, and stylish products while minimizing our impact on the planet.
Our clothing is mindfully built, with a constant commitment to sourcing lower-impact materials, providing all-day comfort, and stylish looks inspired by our Northern California home.
“We need adventure. It’s in our blood. It will not go away. The mountains will continue to call because they uniquely fulfill our need for communion with nature, as well as hunger for adventure.”
Digital Marketing Specialist
Loading application form