Royal Robbins Ecom Manager, Louisville, CO
The Royal Robbins Ecom Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations and execution of the Royal Robbins USA website. This role requires a proven track record of managing an ecommerce business, the ability to execute on a pre-determined plan while assisting with site merchandising and leading site development with business requirements. This position must possess a keen understanding of the ecommerce business. They must also be able to influence cross-functional and cross-brand teams to create the most compelling online experience. This role reports to the Director of Ecommerce.
- Drive sales, profit and consumer experience metrics in cooperation with Royal Robbins Marketing to drive day-to-day execution of strategies, promotions, tactics and campaigns.
- Have a working knowledge of site analytics, and the ability to produce site analyses on a regular cadence.
- Partner with Marketing on the execution of seasonal content and merchandising calendars to ensure freshness, relevancy, consistency and appropriate balance of brand storytelling and commerce.
- Partner with Marketing, Retail, Operations and Customer Service teams to offer a best-in-class digital experience that aligns with complimentary business channels
- Produce daily, weekly and quarterly site metrics and reporting.
- Partner with Fenix development team and local digital teams on key development projects and UAT as needed. Project manage Royal Robbins site experience improvements and development as part of the global Fenix digital team.
- Assist in growing digital strategies and execute plans including ensuring appropriate infrastructure and consumer experience strategies are in place.
- Work independently to find creative solutions for challenges in projects utilizing cross department resources while managing conflicting priorities.
- Maintain and execute the site merchandising calendar aligning with the Royal Robbins global marketing calendar to ensure revenue objectives and cohesive marketing storytelling is achieved.
- Keep current with the latest ecommerce trends and technology to drive innovation and stay ahead of competition.
- Coordinate with inventory managers to maintain seasonal product builds and seasonal ecommerce launch dates that coincide with overall brand strategy
- Help maintain and manage products in the PIM system to ensure correct information flows through to the CMS.
- Provide second level testing, quality assurance and signoff for all site functionality.
- Ability to flex and help out on ecom for other Fenix Outdoor brands (Fjallraven, Hanwag, Brunton, Primus) or take on future brand work as the business requires.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time, mainly to Royal Robbins HQ in San Francisco.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of ecommerce site management experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Merchandising, Information Services or equivalent work experience
- Experience with PIM/DAM solutions and process.
- Experience with enterprise level eCommerce CMS platforms
- Experience with ERPs (ie: Microsoft Dynamics 2012 R3) preferred
- Basic HTML editing skills preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of Outdoor Industry preferred, but not required
- Flexible schedule to allow for early meetings with Europe and key partners on the West Coast.
Base pay range of $60-70k
Sales results-based bonus structure
Competitive benefits package including partially employer covered medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k with company match, generous PTO accrual and Holiday schedule.
Generous internal brands product discounts